Saturday, December 3, 2011

Welcome to Candy Cane Lane!

So, my boss challenged us this year to come up with some new holiday decor for the office.  The kicker was that we had NO budget.  So we decided on a theme - initially it was "Candyland", but then we settled on "Candy Cane Lane".  We gave all the corridors created in the cube farm candy themed street names, and decided on some directional arrows that we wanted to do.  Then I created them at home.  I have them printed out and we will be decorating on Monday.  I'll take some pics!

In the meantime, I created a listing on Etsy so that you can decorate your office, home or event with these signs too!  I think they're super cute, if I do say so myself.  Additionally, if you want different street names, directional arrows or welcome sign, I can customize it!  Just convo me on Etsy (or email me at pixelsandposies@gmail.com) and I'll create a special listing for you!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/87750686/candy-cane-lane-diy-printable-pdf

PS: the "Elf Workshop" arrow will be pointing in our direction!





No comments:

Post a Comment