Sunday, September 11, 2011

Monsters and Witches

This next Halloween party has a cute monster theme.  My friend Deb drew most of the monsters, I added a jack-o-lantern and a witch.



I think they're so cute!

I used one of the patterns from Graphics Fairy again, 



but changed the colors to shades of yellow.  You can see it in the background of the invitation.



The third party is what I call the Pretty Witch party.  I wanted something a little girly, so I imagined a witch who likes shoes and pretty accessories.  I drew all of the illustrations in Illustrator.  I also used a damask pattern that I drew a while back for something else and used a purple color scheme.





The potion bottles on the left on the invitation were modeled after some perfume bottle clipart that I found on The Graphics Fairy.

No comments:

Post a Comment