Wednesday, September 7, 2011

New Festive Parties!

I know, it's been forever since I've posted anything.  Sorry!  Since my last post, I have made three Halloween parties and a Fall/Thanksgiving invitation & tent cards.  Here's the first Halloween party that I created:



For that one, I used a lot of vintage images, mostly from The Graphics Fairy Blogspot.

For the invitation, I used a Victorian House from The Graphics Fairy:


Took it into Photoshop, isolated it, darkened it, and added some glowing windows:

Then I took some trees and put them behind the house.


I also took a Halloween type design (also from Graphics Fairy) 


and redrew it as a repeating pattern in Adobe Illustrator to create a border for the invitation.

And voila!  Here is the invitation:


I also used some other patterns from Graphics Fairy



And redrew them in Illustrator to create some backgrounds and borders for the papers, tent cards, cupcake toppers, etc.





(I added the spiders :o)

I hope you like them!

I'll be posting about how I created my other parties in the next few days, so check back!


No comments:

Post a Comment