Sunday, June 24, 2012

Wonderland Tea Party Invitation

A friend of mine attended a Wonderland tea party themed bridal shower a few weeks ago. They served tea in china tea cups and the guests kept the cups as parting gifts. What a great idea! It sounded like so much fun, I was inspired to make my own Wonderland tea party themed invite. And here it is!



 I also made some matching custom cupcake toppers to go with it:



And non-custom cupcake toppers


Not into cupcakes?  Well, apparently, "Mad Hatter cakes", also called topsy-turvy cakes, are very popular right now, and would be a great addition to your Wonderland tea party.


These whimsical, gravity defying cakes are not only delicious, but also bring creativity and fun to your party!  They're perfect for weddings and bridal showers, but also for birthdays and other celebrations.


And this one would go great with our Hippie Chick themed party invitations!


All this talk about cake and cupcakes makes me want some cake!  I better stop typing and go work on something else.  Happy Sunday everyone!


1 comment:

  1. Hey!! Your mad hatter’s tea party is really awesome. Simply loved the dessert table. Want to have some similar ideas for my tea party at one of Seattle venues. My event planner friend will help in managing the day. Very excited for that day.

    ReplyDelete