Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Shop is Back, New Listing

I’ve been extremely busy for the past 5 or so days, so I haven’t been able to properly blog, but as you can see from my previous post, the Pixels and Posies Etsy shop is back on line!  My son fixed in about 10 minutes what I had been trying to fix for several days.  Humbling, but oh well, at least it’s fixed!

I have a new item in the Etsy shop, a birth announcement.  This one was actually designed by my friend Deb.  I think it looks great and is very cute! 

I will continue posting Deb’s designs in my Etsy shop, as well as my own.

I am going to be pretty busy for a while getting my files back on my computer and organizing, but I have lots and lots of ideas, so hopefully I’ll be able to post some new party packages soon.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment