Wednesday, July 20, 2011

HELP

I got the drivers the tech guy sent in the mail, and of course they don't work.  OF COURSE.  I am at my wit's end with that computer.  I am going to have to do some serious googling, folks.

In other news, I drove in to work today because I'm meeting some friends after work (I usually take the light rail).  On the way in, some lady rear ended me so hard that my shoes flew off!  But luckily (and strangely) enough, there was no damage to either car.

In more other news, I brought in boiled eggs for a blood drive we are having at work today as part of the "hearty breakfast" you're supposed to have before giving blood.  Anyway, I was in the kitchen putting out the eggs when the receptionist came in and told me that I have a hole in my pants.  YIKES!  Luckily, she had some safety pins, so I was able to pin the hole closed.  How embarrassing.
 
But, life could be worse.  I could be walking around with my underwear showing and driving a smashed car.

No comments:

Post a Comment