Monday, July 4, 2011

Second Post!

OK, I probably can't keep titling my posts like that.  I'll try to think up a better one next time.

It's still the Fourth of July, but I wanted to share my Seuss party that I finally finished today.  You can see it on my Etsy site: Seuss Printable Party
But here's a quick preview:



Also, my daughter made some cupcakes to celebrate the 4th.  She had a little trouble with the frosting because it's like 111 degrees out.  I like this one the best:



But this one's really cute!



Here's a pic of a bunch of them:


My pool filter has not been working, so I had to take it apart, get some parts and put it back together again.  It's working great now!  My green pool is finally a sparkling blue.  So, I think I'm going to take a break and go swimming now.

Happy 4th (again)!

No comments:

Post a Comment