Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I Do Apologize for Any Inconvenience

...as my daughter says to me sometimes when she is sorry for something (she used to work in customer service for a cell phone company - it never fails to make me laugh).

Anyway, I haven't posted anything lately because I don't really have much to tell right now.  My home computer is still on the fritz.  A guy came over and replaced the hard drive and talked my ear off (and let me tell you, having your ear talked off kind of hurts) but it still can't get on the internet.  I have a Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter and it's giving me an error code 10.  I updated the drivers and everything, and it says they're up to date, but it still won't work.  So if anyone out there can help me with this issue, I would appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment